Organic Medium Roast Coffee
Organic Medium Roast Coffee by Alternative Grounds.
One pound (454 g) of organic and fairtrade freshly roasted coffee. Available in whole bean or standard ground format.
Alternative Grounds is a Toronto-based Artisan Roaster of Certified Organic and Fair-Trade Coffees. They were the first Canadian member of Cooperative Coffees, a green coffee importing cooperative committed to supporting and partnering with small-scale coffee farmers and their exporting cooperatives.
About this coffee:
- Blend name: Beautiful Joe // Signature Blend
- Roast Degree: Balanced / Medium
- Packaging: You can order the coffee whole beans or standard ground. The coffee is roasted to order and comes in a 1 lb compostable lined paper bag. The packaging means that you'll be able to enjoy your coffee for up to a couple of weeks before you will notice some changes in the quality. Please remove the top tin tie before adding the bag to your compost bin.
- Tasting notes: Notes of blackberry, orange pekoe, and milk chocolate. Sweet aroma, fresh medium acidity, and syrupy body make for the ideal comfort cup, hot or iced. Perfect for French Press and drip coffee makers.
- Origin: Yirgacheffe: Producer Negele Gorbitu and Bolivia: Producer Mejillones