Organic Light Roast Coffee
Organic Light Roast Coffee by Alternative Grounds.
One pound (454 g) of organic and fairtrade freshly roasted coffee. Available in whole bean or standard ground format.
Alternative Grounds is a Toronto-based Artisan Roaster of Certified Organic and Fair-Trade Coffees. They were the first Canadian member of Cooperative Coffees, a green coffee importing cooperative committed to supporting and partnering with small-scale coffee farmers and their exporting cooperatives.About this coffee:
- Blend name: Sierra Nevada // Colombia
- Roast Degree: Mild / Light
- Packaging: You can order the coffee whole beans or standard ground. The coffee is roasted to order and comes in a 1 lb compostable lined paper bag. The packaging means that you'll be able to enjoy your coffee for up to a couple of weeks before you will notice some changes in the quality. Please remove the top tin tie before adding the bag to your compost bin.
- Tasting notes: Hints of honey, jasmine and strawberry. Soft medium acidity with lingering sweetness. Well rounded and juicy body, ideal for French press, pour over, drip and Aeropress.
- Origin: Northern Columbia
- Coop: ANEI, the Association of Indigenous and Campesino Agroecological Producers of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta and the Serranía del Perijá, 700+members